19 May 2010

Garden Party.

Today was a lovely day! I went to lunch with a couple girlfriends I haven't seen in a while at one of my favorite spots, Backstreet. Always delicious and they know what I want even with weeks between my visits! After a couple hours of gossiping and chatting, I had to take advantage of the first day of warm weather this week and work on my tan.
My goal for this month is to: 1. tan, tan, tan, So I look like the true CA girl I am, 2. Buy a new purse to obsessively wear (instead of the Balenciaga), 3. NEW SUNGLASSES!!
Sunglasses should be at the top of that list; I am getting far too bored with the ones I have and I think the SP10 Prada's would be a nice addition, or maybe some Karen Walkers?? I'll have to go on a hunt soon!






Winter Kate jacket, American Apparel tank, Hudson jeans, TopShop platforms, Tom Ford sunglasses, Balenciaga bag

2 comments:

  1. love love love love love those shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!
    Check my blog if you can..
    I'll be glad if you'll be my follower..

    xoxo
    Chara
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete