17 May 2010

City Slicker

Tonight I went with my friend Jessica to see Ricky Gervais at the Nokia Theatre. Have you even been to LA Live? It's a newish development at the Staples Center with lots of restaurants including Katsuya, Flemmings, and Yard House and there's a Lucky Strike bowling alley too! It's a neat place and a decent attempt to try and clean up downtown LA but they still have a lot of work to do...
Anyway, I have loved Ricky Gervais for a while now and was stoked when I saw he was doing a couple shows in LA. He was absolutely hilarious and I definitely recommend you see him if the opportunity ever presents itself!







Eight Sixty sequin waterfall jacket, Zara tank, Nudie jeans, Elizabeth and James heels, Chanel purse, F21 'LOVE' ring

1 comment:

  1. love the heels...wow! great blog! i am now following you on bloglovin!
    katie

    ReplyDelete