23 May 2010

4655 1/2

Yesterday I went to the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale at Confederacy on Hollwood Blvd. which I found out is an awesome store! I was hoping to get the Fossilized Heartthrob Clutch or another great color but unfortunately they only had it in a patent leather hot pink, blue, and black with hot pink trim. The blue was great but I'm not big fan of the color for myself. I decided to save my money and buy a bag that I really want! Maybe a new Balenciaga?? After the sale, my friend Jodi and I went to Umami Burger and had delicious turkey burgers, mmmmm! 




















American Apparel tank, J Brand jeans, TopShop platforms, Gap sweater, Banana Republic belt, gifted F21 necklace, Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James feather ring, Prada sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment