16 May 2010

Bulletproof.

Friday my brothers and I took a quick trip to Vegas. We went to Vanity at The Hard Rock Hotel and we always have a great time! Our friend Belinda from Zurich, Switzerland found some cheap flights and wanted to go, hence, we go. I only brought two outfit choices because I didn't want to check a bag at the airport, and jeans were not an option. Normally when I wear skirts, tights are a must, but I have been feeling more comfortable with myself and decided to go bare! I've had the skirt for a couple years and it doesn't quite hang right, plus it could stand to be a size or so smaller.

The Chanel tattoos are back! I can't even begin to tell you how many people commented on them, and they were mostly older people who either thought it was a neat tattoo or just bracelets that stayed in place really well, ha! Anyway, I copied 5 Inch and Up who I just love, when decided the design this time...




Zara blazer, Target tank, Go International for Target draped skirt, Urban Outfitters bralet, YSL 'Tribute' platforms, Simply Vera by Vera Wang Necklace, 

No comments:

Post a Comment