10 January 2011

Just the Beginning.

PHOTO OVERLOAD!! This is by far my favorite event of the year! The Palm Springs International Film Festival Gala! I have watched it grow into the third largest festival in the nation which is just mind-blowing. Palm Springs is so dear to this big young heart and it is finally reverting back into the playground of the stars...
There are already a lot of photos up on many different sites like PopSugar and such, here's some from OhNoTheyDidn't!
I cannot begin to explain how great I felt in this dress. PLUS I practically stole it. Only I didn't. But it was on sale for a superRAD price. On top of that, my amazing hermana y hija (that's sister and niece for you non-bilingual folk) were gracious enough to let me borrow some gorgeous accessories,  including some vintage jewels from India (beat that Cartier!) and a Valentino purse. Mmmmmmmm.... sadly it was returned at the end of the night. I'm a real life Cinderella!
The after party at the Parker, an awesome alternative to the ACE, is always a great time and the drunk party crashers were quite a show. As were the cougars loving my brothers and friends. Oh my.

*Oh also I did my make-up and hair IN THE CAR and you can't even see the puurrrfection. I'm a seasoned pro at this point.







3.1 Phillip Lim dress, LAMB pumps, Valentino purse, vintage jewels 

photo cred- Richard Lui, The Desert Sun

13 comments:

  1. wow what a gorgeous dress! you look stunning!

    we'll be back to visit you soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. el vestido y los zapatos son alucinantes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is ah-mazing!!!! I love it. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Love your blog, following on Bloglovin.
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so fantastic! O. M. G.

    Following you now...follow me back?

    xoxo
    Stacey Kay
    “Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
    www.goodwillhuntingg.com

    My Vintage Handbag Line – now available on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That may honestly be the most amazing dress I have EVER seen - Sexy, but SOPHISTICATED @ the same time!! ♥
    It fits & suits you perfectly... ☆

    And, thank you for your lovely comments on my BLOG: http://www.sprezza2raw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is stunning!

    check out our shop @ www.shop-melou.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is a stunner!! You look fab!!!

    I can't get over the dress:D

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this outfit!!!! it is so gorgeous...and you look fabulous! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely.

    Im your newest follower, hope youll follow me too : )
    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress and you in it, is leaving me speechless. Absolutely gorgeous. I know you shinned as bright as it did at the Festival!

    ReplyDelete