08 January 2011

A Family Affair

Thursday was the opening night of the Palm Springs International Film Festival. This is my favorite part of the year simply for this event. Today, which is still tomorrow for me since I am a complete and utter insomniac, is the Gala which is THE event to go to. I am wearing an amazing 3.1 Phillip Lim sequin dress and my niece is wearing and even better Alexander McQueen gown (lucky witch! ha).
Time for bed. I still need to give myself a manicure which means tomorrow will require an excessive amount of coffee bean and diet pepsi. Basically my everyday.




H&M faux fur coat, Winter Kate silk cardigan, Michael Stars tee, J Brand coated denim, Christian Louboutin heels, A Wang bag

1 comment:

  1. ommmggggzzzxx

    you lewk amazing babe. Literally I don't even..

    xxMollz

    ReplyDelete