29 April 2010

The Santa Ana's are blowing...

Which means anything can happen :)
Last night was absolutely amazing!! A group of friends and I went out to celebrate our friend Shelby's 23rd bday. We started out in Venice at a greek food restaurant called Gaby's which was delicious and then onto a bar next door followed shortly by Dillons in Hollywood. 
My friend Jodi told me about a pair of Gucci motorcycle boots at Crossroads in Sherman Oaks tonight however, I had to come back home so I gave another friend a mission and some cash to go get em! I really really hope they still have them tomorrow.. Anyway here's what I wore last night:






Winter Kate sheer blouse, C/E jeans, Miu Miu heels, Marc Jacobs bag, Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James feather ring, F21 gold bangles

2 comments:

  1. I adore your top and the ring.
    MKA Olsen make a really great creation.

    http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit and your shoes look fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete