03 April 2010

city of angels...

Here are a couple outfits from my last few days in LA.. I felt like I spent most of my time in the car but I still managed to have a great time, as always!



Zara blazer, T by Alexander Wang tee, Hudson jeans, Zara wedges, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

My mom and I did a bit of shopping on Melrose. I mostly just wanted to find cool old shirts and I totally scored! I found another Harley Davidson tee and a Poison tee that I'm sure will be on here soon. We also went to a great re-sale boutique, DecadesTwo, which sells used designer pieces and there is also Decades next door which is all vintage. Sadly we missed the vintage because they closed early, so I guess I'll have to make another trip soon! 
Thursday night I went with some girlfriends to Drais at the W Hotel in Hollywood and then ended the night at Voyeur. We had a blast! Can't wait to go back soon...



Patterson J. Kincaid sheer top, TopShop bralet, C/E jeans, YSL platforms, H&M bangles, Michael Kors watch, J Crew necklace, Marc Jacobs purse

Today I took a drive up to Malibu to visit a friend... Goodness I love it there. It is so gorgeous and helps  me remember how lucky I am to live in Southern California! We went shopping (of course) and I found  a couple gems I've been searching for. At Planet Blue I found flare leg jeans, which were 50% off so I bought two pairs! and at Ron Herman, the fox tail, charm?, for my purse (a la Louis Vuitton sp. 2010). 


I really just couldn't wait to wear any of my new purchases!

Vintage Harley Davidson tee, June leather jacket, JBrand "Love Story" jeans, Balenciaga "City" bag, vintage coral cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment