08 April 2010

Fire and Ice.

This past weekend was another spent in Palm Springs. We had family friends in town so we took a trip to the Indian Canyons. I can remember going as a kid with my brothers and dad and hiking around or swimming in the various pools or sometimes we'd take food up and have picnics. It is such a gorgeous place to wander and get away from all the noise of the city (not as if Palm Springs even has that much noise!) I love that Palm Springs is finally starting to have warmer weather too. I just hope it doesn't get too warm too fast! 




DIY shirt, Nudie jeans, Minnetonka moccasins, Heritage 1981 by Forever 21 hat, Ray-Ban Wayfarers

We also took a trip up the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway which I haven't visited since I was about 12. It was absolutely freezing, I think about 33ยบ , and outrageously windy! The tram takes you to about 8k feet and from there you can travel another 2k. The first pictures are taken from the tram car on the way up and they really don't do the view justice. It is simply breathtaking.  








Gap coat, American Apparel hoodie, Nudie jeans, Dr.Martin boots, Ray-Ban Wayfarers, Tano bag

1 comment: