25 September 2011

Take A Ride on King's Highway.

With New York and London fashion weeks all just past and Paris just begun, there is far too much inspiration out there my mind is on overload. Not to mention all the other happenings that occur in one life. Too much to handle.
Lucky for me, and I say that with the utmost sincerity and seriousness, I leave in less than 2 days to go back to Europe. It's looking like it will be quite the great trip. Going back to my favorite places to see some of my favorite people. CAN'T WAIT!!

The Ace Hotel in Palm Springs is always a hoot. Coachella season or not. It's the cat's meow.


on me: Topshop corduroy jumper & flatforms, Urban Outfitters silk cami, Michael Kors watch

on Molly of Riff-Raff: H&M trens blouse, vintage cutoffs


No comments:

Post a Comment