03 November 2010

I'm Always Late...

Some of you may know Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday and also my Mom's birthday!! How fun!? I just love to dress up and in my opinion girls can be pretty/sexy ANY day of the year, however, they cannot be dead or goofy or a man, etc. so why would you treat Halloween like any other day?!?
This is why I like to dress up in odd/fun costumes that draw a different kind of attention than the other girls get!

My Halloween post is late, I'm sorry, but school runs my life. I was up until 7am on Halloween night/Monday morning writing a paper!! Awful I know. Things seem to be slowing down, thank goodness!


Yes that's a bloody stake coming out of my head...
The blue dress is my homemade (by mom!) Cinderella costume from 3rd grade!! She made the apron for me in high school.

4 comments:

  1. wow! an awesome costume!!!the thing in your head lol its absolutelly gorgeous!!!

    http://jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cool!
    xx
    http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete