14 September 2010

It's My Party and I'll Cry If I Want To!

Wow. I can't believe I disappeared for so long! Obviously from my last post, you can see I have been to St. Thomas and back. But I have also started fall semester and been incredibly overwhelmed with life and such. I have a nice collection of photos going and since today is my due date I'll start by posting pictures from my birthday party in Hollywood at Lucky Strike! It was an absolutely magical time.... especially with a Harry Potter Birthday Cake my amazing friend Trisha and her office hand decorated!











Patterson J. Kincaid tank, Resin jeans, J. Crew necklace, Mac "Dubonnet" lipstick

7 comments:

  1. looks like you had fun !




    www.allmythoughtshere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun.. Great cake!

    xx Black Adder Fashion
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1840556/black-adder-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome photos! looks like you had a great time! :)

    hugs
    http://lemontartsweetheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah im becoming obsessed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are so fun! and ps hocus pocus is like the best movie...ever.

    xx

    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had fun - I need to get out more!!

    ReplyDelete