24 June 2010

Ask and You Shall Receive!

In Vegas this last Friday I was far too excited when I came across a pair of sunglasses I had been searching for for months! Ever since I saw photos of Mary-Kate at the Burberry Prorsum Autumn/Winter 2010 show back in February on Olsens Anonymous, I knew I just HAD to have them! They were simply perfect. None of us bloggers could figure out just who designed them... Ever since them I search high and low for this pair I have so longingly lusted after and to my delightful surprise, I found them in Barney's at The Palazzo! And wouldn't you know? They are The Row with a Linda Farrow Collaboration! Goodness me, I was ecstatic! Here are the original pictures I saw months back and I am wearing them in my last post and in my next post too!


via Olsens Anonymous

1 comment:

  1. ah love MK and those glasses are just beautiful, very retro chic!

    ReplyDelete