29 March 2010

shangri-LA


Had a full weekend in LA.... Friday night I went and saw Metric at the Hollywood Palladium but unfortunately I forgot to get pictures of my outfit. I loved it too! Maybe i'll just re-create it...
Ethan Embry was there and he looks just as adorable now as he was in Can't Hardly Wait and Empire Records (one of my favorite movies).  He had amazing style too... wearing a long-ish cream and black plaid toggle coat with blue jeans rolled to a cuff and tan combat boots. 
Anyway here I am in one of my favorite tees. I got it a while back at a vintage shop on Melrose. Also, I'm really loving my new Jeffery Campbells! Both the black clogs and red platforms work with so many outfits. 






Vintage Harley tee, Hudson jeans, Jeffery Campbell platforms, Ray-Ban aviators, Barney's of New York fringe bag, vintage turquoise ring


Saturday night was a great night which was much needed! It started off at the Santa Monica Playhouse where a friend of mine was in a sketch comedy show, which was amazing, and ended at Barney's Beanery on the 3rd Street promenade. It's nights like those that really make me wish I lived there now! Hopefully it won't be too much longer....














Patterson J. Kincaid tank, Hudson jeans, TopShop bralet, Jeffery Campbell platforms, Zara blazer, Balenciaga bag, Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James double finger ring




No comments:

Post a Comment