01 March 2010

open.your.eyes.

It seems like the only place I've been lately is Palm Springs; which I must say is definitely alright with me. Another mom and daughter trip... we had dinner at our favorite Las Casuelas and today we co-hosted a couple of tables at a luncheon that benefitted the Palm Springs Desert Museum. I wish I would have taken more pictures!! (Mom's are always right!)




Zara blazer, William Rast tank, Current/Elliot jeans, H&M scarf, Elizabeth and James wedges, Balenciaga bag, Michael Kors watch, Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James feather ring

Today at the luncheon, they had something called "Shop Your Friends Closet". People brought some items to sell and the money went to the museum... I found this Chanel purse and while it may not really be my style, at all, I couldn't pass it up. It was a decent price and since it was for a good cause I figured why not? The color is great for spring 2010 and with the right outfit, I think I can make it work with my style. Hopefully.



No comments:

Post a Comment